Victoria's of Barnoldswick
Family run restaurant and tearoom in Barnoldswick
Delicious home cooked food, sumptuous puddings and a wide variety of hot and cold drinks, including juices, smoothies and frappes. You can also join us for a traditional afternoon tea.
Call us on 01282 813454
Open Monday to Saturday, 9am to 3pm
Join us for afternoon tea!
Join us for a traditional afternoon tea at Victoria's
COVID secure dining
Any questions, we're on 01282 813454
- Tables have been positioned to allow for 2m social distancing and we ask you to please pre-book a table (we are happy for you to book for a brew and a catch up).
- Upon arrival please wait at the entrance. We will be staggering bookings.
- There is an automatic hand sanitiser station here for you to use.
- You will be guided to your table by a waitress. Please do not sit on unoccupied tables or move your table.
- We have implemented mobile ordering at the table. You will have a QR code to scan and you can order and pay on your mobile. We also have disposable menus.
- Card payments if possible would be much appreciated (no minimum spend required).
- We have a screen at the till but politely ask that you pay at the table and don’t stand at the till.
- We will be sanitising hand contact areas every 30 minutes and have provided PPE for staff who wish to use it.
- As required we will be collecting contact details which will be kept secure in a locked drawer and destroyed after 21 days.
Thanks for all your help in adapting to the changes. We still have the same great food and friendly welcome from our staff who will help guide you through things.